10th-12th Grade Admission
2016-17 Academic Year
Please be advised that in addition to the following items a minimum GPA of 2.0 is required to complete the admission process:
Online Application: Students Registering from a Non-Catholic Feeder School click HERE
1. A complete copy of the student's high school transcript
2. A copy of the most current standardized test scores
3. Florida Certificate of Immunization (form DH 680)
4. Completed online application
for admission (see above)
5. Completed letter of recommendation from previous school (form provided by Bishop Kenny)
6. Copy of the student's birth certificate
7. Copy of the baptismal certificate (if student is Catholic)
Once an application is complete, the student and parent(s) or guardian(s) will be invited to schedule an admissions and placement interview. The registration fee
is due when a student is notified of his/her acceptance. Course
selections and registration confirmation cannot be completed until this
financial obligation is met.
If you would like to place your student's name on the registration list or schedule a campus tour please contact the admissions office at (904)398-7545.
Students interested in transferring their senior year should be moving from an out of state Catholic High School.