10th-12th Grade Admission
2014-2015 Academic Year
Bishop Kenny High School is currently accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year for students entering the tenth and eleventh grades. It is the policy of Bishop Kenny not to admit twelfth grade students unless they are transferring from a Catholic high school from outside of the Jacksonville area.
Please be advised that in addition to the following items a minimum GPA of 2.0 is required to complete the admission process:
1. A complete copy of the student's high school transcript
2. A copy of the most current standardized test scores
3. Florida Certificate of Immunization (form DH 680)
4. Completed application for admission (form provided by Bishop Kenny)
5. Completed letter of recommendation from previous school (form provided by Bishop Kenny)
6. Copy of the student's birth certificate
7. Copy of the baptismal certificate (if student is Catholic)
Once an application is complete, the student and parent(s) or guardian(s) will be invited to schedule an admissions and placement interview. The registration fee
is due when a student is notified of his/her acceptance. Course
selections and registration confirmation cannot be completed until this
financial obligation is met.
If you would like to place your student's name on the registration list or schedule a campus tour please contact the admissions office at (904)398-7545.