Guided by the lessons of the Gospel, Bishop Kenny graduates will be persons of integrity capable of making life-decisions and positive contributions to their faith, family, and global communities.
Rooted in Catholic values and traditions, our mission is to partner with parents in the education and formation of their children by providing a culture of faith, a rigorous curriculum, and personal enrichment opportunities through which all students can achieve and excel as they prepare for college and for life.
Core Catholic Values
As a Catholic high school community we
- Consecrate ourselves to Jesus through Mary under the title of Our Lady of La Leche.
- Proclaim the Gospel message in word and deed.
- Build a Catholic faith community.
- Celebrate our faith through prayer and worship.
- Promote service to others, especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Provide opportunities for spiritual growth.
As a Catholic high school community we believe that
- Commitment to our Catholic identity fosters and provides direction for the development of the whole person - spiritually, physically, intellectually, morally, socially, and emotionally.
- Learning requires commitment, personal responsibility, integrity, and self-discipline.
- Challenging students to think creatively and critically produces quality work and a desire for life-long learning.
- Every student can learn when instructional practices support individual learning styles.
- Respect for cultural, socioeconomic, physical and intellectual differences must be expected in our school community.
- A safe and structured environment is necessary for effective learning to take place.
- Education requires the competent and ethical use of technology and the resources.
- A commitment to continuous improvement is essential to maintaining a quality school.
- The disciplined sacrifice and commitment by our students, parents, faculty, staff, volunteers and benefactors are critical to the success of our mission.
- Providing financial aid to academically qualified students who demonstrate financial need and desire to pursue a Catholic college preparatory education is our duty.