Guided by the lessons of the Gospel, Bishop Kenny graduates will be persons of integrity capable of making life-decisions and positive contributions to their faith, family, and global communities.
Our mission is to partner with parents in the education and formation of their children by providing a culture of faith, personal enrichment and high academic standards in which all students can achieve and excel as they prepare for college and for life.
Core Catholic Values
As a Catholic high school community we
- Proclaim the Gospel message in word and deed.
- Build a Catholic faith community.
- Celebrate our faith through prayer and worship.
- Promote service to others, especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Provide opportunities for spiritual growth.
As a Catholic high school community we believe that
- Commitment to our Catholic identity fosters and provides direction for the development of the whole person - spiritually, physically, intellectually, morally, socially, and emotionally.
- Learning requires commitment, personal responsibility, integrity, and self-discipline.
- Challenging students to think creatively and critically produces quality work and a desire for life-long learning.
- Every student can learn when instructional practices support individual learning styles.
- Respect for cultural, socioeconomic, physical and intellectual differences must be expected in our school community.
- A safe and structured environment is necessary for effective learning to take place.
- Education requires the competent and ethical use of technology and the resources.
- A commitment to continuous improvement is essential to maintaining a quality school.
- The disciplined sacrifice and commitment by our students, parents, faculty, staff, volunteers and benefactors are critical to the success of our mission.
- Providing financial aid to academically qualified students who demonstrate financial need and desire to pursue a Catholic college preparatory eduction is our duty.