In an effort to help students increase scores on high stakes tests required for college admission and to qualify for state scholarships, students in English 1, English 2, Algebra 1, and Geometry are participating in a school action plan which provides frequent and consistent standardized test preparation. Open this article to learn more.
How often should I check my child's grades? Open this article for insight on this frequently asked question.
The 2019 NAEP scores show Catholic Schools outperforming their public school counterparts (note: scores for grade 12 are from 2015). Fifty (50) members of the Bishop Kenny High School Class of 2019 participated in NAEP Testing in 2019, though those results are not included in this current report. Open this article for more details.
- What Matters in College Admissions
- ACT to Allow Students to Retake Individual Test Sections
- The truth about college admissions - from college admissions deans
- Aunt Becky and Company Didn't Hurt Anybody? Baloney.
- College Admissions Has a Fact-Checking Problem. Here's Why
- Conservative. Traditional. Expensive. Survey of prospective students and their parents offers insight into how they view Roman Catholic colleges.