In an effort to help students increase scores on high stakes tests required for college admission and to qualify for state scholarships, students in English 1, English 2, Algebra 1, and Geometry are participating in a school action plan which provides frequent and consistent standardized test preparation. Open this article to learn more.
The 2019 NAEP scores show Catholic Schools outperforming their public school counterparts (note: scores for grade 12 are from 2015). Fifty (50) members of the Bishop Kenny High School Class of 2019 participated in NAEP Testing in 2019, though those results are not included in this current report. Open this article for more details.
- Tuition Increases Remain at Historic Low
- A Students Guide to Breaking Down the FAFSA
- Interest Surges in Top Colleges, While Struggling Ones Scrape for Applicants
- College Applications Decreasing Amid Pandemic
- Confronting Racism in Admissions
- Five College Admissions Trends for 2021
- Three Ways for College Students to Stay Mentally Strong in the COVID Era
- When Teachers Are Tough Graders, Students Learn More, Study Says