Parent-Teacher Conferences will take place on Thursday, October 24th from 1:00-6:00 pm. Open this post for more information.
How often should I check my child's grades? Open this article for insight on this frequently asked question.
- The truth about college admissions - from college admissions deans
- Aunt Becky and Company Didn't Hurt Anybody? Baloney.
- College Admissions Has a Fact-Checking Problem. Here's Why
- Conservative. Traditional. Expensive. Survey of prospective students and their parents offers insight into how they view Roman Catholic colleges.
- Getting into UF, FSU, UCF May Depend a lot On Where You Went to High School
- 3 Goals for ACT, SAT Test-Takers in the New Year
- Does Admissions Testing Ignore Due Process?
- College Admission, Helplessness, And Choice
- Before You Yell at Your School Counselor
- How applying early for college affects financial aid
- Harvard's Admissions Process, Once Secret, Is Unveiled in Affirmative Action Trial