Apply to BK
Diocesan Elementary Students
For 8th grade students currently enrolled in a Diocesan elementary school, the registration timeline for open house, placement testing and other important admission information can be found on the Grade School Planning Calendar. Parents will receive mailings throughout the school year informing them of important dates and events. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 904.398.7545.
Information packets containing the course catalog and course selection form, as well as instructions to complete the online application via RenWeb, will be delivered to the Diocesan elementary schools during the week of February 17. Completed packets will be picked up from the Diocesan elementary schools on Thursday, March 5.
To Enroll at BK: For our students coming from our Diocesan feeder schools, you will use your current username and password from your FACTS/Renweb Family Portal account at your grade school with our BKHS District Code to complete and submit the Enrollment Form and $425.00 registration fee. The Enrollment Form will be available in your FACTS/RenWeb Family Portal the week of February 17. More information about the enrollment process will be in the packets we deliver to the grade schools the week of February 17. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION via our WEBSITE. This enrollment method is for students coming from outside of the diocesan feeder schools and will require you to pay an application fee.
Students Applying from Non-Diocesan Schools - 2020- 2021 School Year
Steps required to complete the admission process:
- Completed online application for admission. Click HERE. ( There is a $25.00 application fee)
- The following items can be uploaded with the application OR submitted directly to the Admissions Coordinator:
- A complete copy of the student's middle school OR high school transcripts
- A copy of the most current standardized test scores
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (form DH 680)
- Florida School Entry Health Exam (DH Form 3040
- Completed letter of recommendation from previous school
- This is a hard copy form provided by Bishop Kenny or you can use the link within the online application to email the form directly to previous school
- Copy of the student's birth certificate
- Copy of the baptismal certificate (Catholic students only)
Once an application is complete, the student and parent(s) or guardian(s) will be invited to schedule an admissions interview. The registration fee of $425 is due when a student is notified of his/her acceptance. Course selections and registration confirmation cannot be completed until this financial obligation is met.
If you are not currently receiving information from the admissions office, click here to be placed on our registration list.
Students interested in transferring their senior year should be moving from an out of state Catholic high school. Please contact the Office of Admissions before completing any online applications