Current BKHS Students Re-Enrollment
2019-20 Reenrollment Form must be completed online beginning February 1, 2019
- The form is accessible through your RenWeb ParentsWeb portal
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button on the left menu
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment
- Please Note: the online process may take up to 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to come back and finish later.
- Once the form is complete, then click on the "Review and Submit Form". Once you hit the submit button you will then be directed to pay the $425.00 registration fee online.
If you have not created your RenWeb ParentsWeb account, please see instructions here.
If you have any difficulty with your RenWeb account or accessing the reenrollment form within RenWeb, please contact Janet Olinto - Jolinto@bishopkenny.org OR 904.398.7545 ext. 233
BEFORE THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS COMPLETE, YOU MUST:
1. Complete and submit the online reenrollment form and pay the $425.00 registration fee:
- The preferred name/nickname listed is the name that your student prefers to be addressed by in the classroom, on correspondence, at assemblies, etc.
- The emergency contacts are those people who can take responsibility for your student in case of emergency. Every effort will be made to contact the parent/guardian first.
- If you are divorced, we must have a copy of the custody agreement on file for the welfare of your student. The information is strictly confidential.
2. Complete, sign and return the Tuition Payment Preference Form (form below) to the main office (please complete a separate form for each student)
3. Complete the E-Rate Survey and return to the main office with the Tuition Payment Preference Form
- Applications received after the March 1 deadline will incur a late fee as follows:
- $100 (March 2 - May 31)
- $200 (June 1 - July 31)
- $300 (After July 31)
Student course selections may be delayed if online re-enrollment form is not submitted in a timely manner.