Bishop Kenny High School welcomes international students to Jacksonville, Florida and is committed to providing a Catholic, college preparatory education to a diverse group of international students who are ready to meet the demands of our curriculum.
Bishop Kenny is authorized by the United States Government to issue SEVIS Form 1-20 to students wishing to study in the United States, under an F-1 Visa. International students must comply with all federal regulations before an I-20 can be issued; these requirements include, but are not limited to, demonstration of English proficiency, proof of financial resources, and fulfillment of all admissions requirements to Bishop Kenny High School.
BK Admission requirements:
- Online application ($25 application fee)
- Transcripts for two previous years (original language and translated to English)
- Baptismal certificate, if applicable
- Florida health and immunization forms
- Tuition: $17,500 (includes all fees and must be paid in full at the beginning of the school year)
Please contact Samantha Sims in the Admissions Office with questions.