Carpool information is compiled annually from student registration forms and is available to interested parents. Please contact the school at 904.398.7545 for more information.
Bus Transportation ProgramBishop Kenny High School provides bus transportation from the Beaches, Arlington, Southside, Mandarin, Saint Johns, Northside, Yulee, and Fernandina Beach.
For more information, contact:
Mr. Michael Broach, Director of Transportation
(904) 398-7545 ext. 270 | BroachM@bishopkenny.net
Online enrollment for the 2021-2022 Bus Transportation Program has now closed. We do have seats still available on the following routes:
- Route 1 Mornings ONLY (South Beach, Jacksonville Golf & CC, Atlantic/Girvin) - PM route is full
- Route 2 is FULL (Palmer, Our Lady Star of the Sea, St. Paul) - please inquire about the waiting list
- Route 3 Afternoons ONLY (Holy Family, St. Joseph, Julington Creek, San Juan del Rio) - AM route is full
- Route 4 is FULL (St. Patrick/Northside, Yulee, Fernandina/Amelia Island)
(last updated: 7/19/21)
To enroll in the bus program or to be placed on a waiting list, please contact:
Michael Broach, Director of Transportation
(904) 398-7545 ext. 228