Carpool information is compiled annually from student registration forms and is available to interested parents. Please contact the school at 904.398.7545 for more information.
Bus Transportation ProgramBishop Kenny High School provides bus transportation from the Beaches, Arlington, Southside, Mandarin, Julington Creek, Northside and Fernandina Beach.
For more information, contact:
Mr. Michael Broach, Director of Transportation
(904) 398-7545 ext. 270 | BroachM@bishopkenny.net
Bus Program Enrollment for
2020 – 2021
Online enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year has ended; however, seats are still available on several routes. Please contact Director of Transportation Michael Broach at 904-398-7545 or BroachM@bishopkenny.net for an enrollment form.
Current Status on Routes:
- Route 1 - Jacksonville Beach / East Jacksonville - few seats remaining
- Route 2 - Beaches - seats available
- Route 3 - St. Johns / Mandarin / Southside - morning route is FULL with a waiting list; limited seats available in the afternoon
- Route 4 - Nassau County / Northside - seats available