- Completed online application for admissions. Click here to complete the application (there is a $25 processing fee).
- The following items can be uploaded with the application OR submitted directly to the Admissions Coordinator:
- A complete copy of the student's high school academic transcript
- A copy of the most current standardized test scores
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (form DH 680)
- Florida School Entry Health Exam (DH Form 3040
- Completed letter of recommendation from previous school
- This is a hard copy form provided by Bishop Kenny or you can use the link within the online application to email the form directly to previous school
- Copy of the student's birth certificate
- Copy of the baptismal certificate (Catholic students only)
- ERate Diocesan Survey (to be completed at a later date)
Once an application is complete, the student and parent(s) or guardian(s) will be invited to schedule an admissions interview. The registration fee of $425 is due when a student is notified of his/her acceptance. Course selections and registration confirmation cannot be completed until this financial obligation is met.
If you are not currently receiving information from the admissions office, click here to be placed on our registration list.