2018-19 Re-Enrollment Form must be completed online beginning February 1, 2018
- The form is accessible through your RenWeb ParentsWeb portal
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment
- Please Note: the online process may take up to 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to come back and finish later.
If you have not created your RenWeb ParentsWeb account, please see instructions here.
If you have any difficulty creating or accessing your RenWeb account or accessing the Re-Enrollment form within RenWeb, please contact Janet Olinto - Jolinto@bishopkenny.org OR 904.398.7545 ext. 233
BEFORE THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS COMPLETE, YOU MUST:
Complete and submit the online re-enrollment form:
- The preferred name/nickname listed is the name that your student prefers to be addressed by in the classroom, on correspondence, at assemblies, etc.
- The emergency contacts are those people who can take responsibility for your student in case of emergency. Every effort will be made to contact the parent/guardian first.
- If you are divorced, we must have a copy of the custody agreement on file for the welfare of your student. The information is strictly confidential.
Attach the non-refundable registration fee to the Tuition Payment Preference Form. (please complete a separate form for each student)
- Applications received after the March 1 deadline will incur a late fee as follows:
- $100 (March 2 - May 31)
- $200 (June 1 - July 31)
- $300 (After July 31)
Student course selections may be delayed if online re-enrollment form is not submitted in a timely manner.