BK Boosters Auction
Saturday, March 28 6:00pm
John A. Baldwin Athletic Center
Click HERE to preview items and purchase your tickets!
What is the Auction?
The BK Boosters auction which is attended by 500 guests annually. Last year the auction raised a net profit of $130,000. It is the largest of the club’s annual fund-raising activities. The 34th annual BK Boosters Auction is scheduled for Saturday March 28, 2020. Tickets are $60.00 each or you can purchase an entire table of 10 for $500.00 until February 29. The price of a table for 10 will increase to $600.00 on March 1, 2020. Reservations can also be made online.
Guests are treated to a wonderful buffet dinner from our friends at Carrabba’s Italian Grill, dessert from Bruster’s Ice Cream, an open bar, and the opportunity to bid on between 500-600 items in the live and silent auction categories! Parents, alumni, and friends of BK are all encouraged to attend.
Where Does the Money Go?
The Booster Club has a long history of meeting the needs of Crusader athletic teams, as well as academic and extra-curricular clubs on campus. In a typical year the BK Boosters satisfy fore that $150,000 to satisfy requests including, but not limited to, team uniforms, transportation for teams traveling to post-season competition, specialized computer and technology needs, entry fees for academic and club competitions, state-championship rings, and in general, anything that benefits students participating in school-sanctioned activities.
Volunteers Always Needed
There are lots of ways to get involved including: becoming and auction sponsor, an item or basket donor, table coordinator, item solicitor, basket workshop volunteer, silent or live auction volunteer etc. For more information call Sheila Marovich in the Advancement Office at 398-7545 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an Auction Sponsor- Benefits Include:
- You or your company will be listed on event invitations as a sponsor. 1,500 invitations will be printed and mailed.
- You or your company will be recognized in the event catalog that will be distributed to all auction guests.
- You or your company will be listed as an auction sponsor in two issues of The Avenue, a school news publication that is distributed to over 14,000 alumni, parents, area
- businesses and future BK families.
- A table of ten will be reserved for you at the auction. The value of the table, which includes dinner, dessert and drinks for you and your guests, is valued at $600.
If you are interested in becoming an auction sponsor, please contact Sheila Marovich in the Advancement Office at 398-7545 or by e-mail email@example.com
Online Team Contributions
34th Annual BK Boosters Auction
Save the Date
Saturday, March 28, 2020
John Baldwin Athletic Center
Catered by Carrabba’s Italian Grill & Bruster’s Ice Cream
Live Auction Begins: 7:30pm
Silent Auction Closes First Section: 9:00pm